Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 1 month ago
This is a London-based Legal Counsel position for a global developer and operator of renewable energy assets. These assets include on-shore wind, ground-mounted solar, rooftop solar, battery storage, and decentralized power solutions.
Our client is looking for someone with well-rounded renewable energy/infrastructure experience, project development (land, planning, grid), construction (EPC/O&M), and operational aspects (PPAs). An understanding of banking and finance would be a bonus.
Desired Key Attributes
- You must be a UK qualified junior/mid-level Solicitor (PQE up to 6 years);
- Based at or around London who can be in the office a couple of days a week
Skills/ Personal Attributes
- Proactive, flexible, and entrepreneurial
- Team player
- A strong acumen and communication style in a high paced environment
- Full working proficiency in English
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity Qualifications
Once we have received your application, we will call you to discuss this position and our client further.
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across renewable, environmental, and energy sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract, and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies