£45,000 basic + Car + Bonus
about 1 year ago
Our client is an independent energy management consultancy, dedicated to providing a top-quality service. The client looking to expand with the recruitment of talented individuals.
Working within the Corporate Account Management team, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating a range of focuses with high value clients.
- Maximise the income for clients from brokerage/direct fees, and sourcing cross sell and up sell opportunities.
- Tailor account management activities to meet the precise needs of the client.
- Plan recommendations based on the client’s needs, whilst maintaining to answer any queries in an efficient manner – serving as a responsible point of contact for allocated clients.
- Developing strategies for the management of corporate portfolios, whilst ensuring client retention through further development of product and service opportunities through the engagement with senior decision makers.
- Report any client complaints with an internal process, which aims to protect the revenue and interests of the company whilst securing client relationship is maintained.
- Support sales with the securing of new customers, and further business opportunities by liaising with the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain day to day administration, including accurate client records.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, including the gas and electricity commodity market, energy efficiency measures and energy supply contract procurement.
- Support the wider needs of the business and required.
- Minimum 3 years in an account management role – in energy
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent, is highly desirable.
- Higher Level qualification (eg. Business Studies, Customer Service, NVQ Administration etc), is desirable.
- Able to strategically plan and prepare for the future.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A high level of organisational and planning skills.
- Fluent in both verbal and written communication.
- Hold a valid driver’s license be willing and able to travel across the UK extensively.