Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside a world-renowned engineering company that design or rehabilitate complex buildings with high technical added value in the fields of Industry, Data Centre, Building and Luxury, Energy, Health and Critical Infrastructure.
As HVAC Construction Manager in Madrid, you will join the Spanish Data Centre team to in order to carrying out new projects. Working on a design and build Data Centre project, your main missions are in the work monitoring phase:
- In interaction with their French teams, control and approve of execution plans drawn
- The construction management of the HVAC field with the supervision of our subcontractors
- Animation of meetings with customers and subcontractors,
- Operations prior to acceptance and commissioning.
- Mechanical engineer you have a minimum of 5 years construction experience on industrial building projects with high added technical value. With a strong technical mind-set, you enjoy multicultural teamwork. Your rigor, your interpersonal skills and your adaptability to the situations encountered will allow you to succeed in this position and grow within the company.
- Speaking fluently Spanish and English, a good level in French would be a plus.