8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is the leading provider of Global Recruitment Solutions to the Green Energy Sector. We are currently representing a client of ours in searching for an HR Business Partner to be based in their Japan branch office and responsible for the entire human resource function
You will be a highly motivated HR partner and be trusted for all human resource-related matters for the business in the country;
- Implementation of the local recruiting plan, assisting local business leaver with all HR strategies.
- Coordination of performance management; Execution of the assigned operative tasks.
- Driving local HR activities (according to Group HR strategy)including recruiting, people development; compensation & benefits regulation implementation; organization development, etc.)
- Advising on business management according to local regulation, ensure all HR topics/process and compliance issue is adherence to the local standard.
- Supporting on a certain range of administrative tasks.
- Managing all HR related data and documentation.
- Coaching employee and managers on basic HR admin tasks.
- Assisting basic payroll activities including running routine reports, communicate with candidates submitted by external partners;
- Assist other regional managers (nearby country) with HR-related tasks. Processing international assignment such as visa application/relocation services where applies.
- 5-8 years related experience in a multinational company.
- General HR management experience with strong knowledge in one of the HR function such as recruitment; International mobility; training or Compensation& Benefits;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Native Japanese speaker (or close to native speaker level) with Excellent English ability.
- Detailed oriented and an excellent team player;
- Cheerful personality;
This role offering a base salary of 8-10million JPY and bonus. Please apply accordingly.