€100,000 - €140,000 + bonus
5 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working alongside a leading project developer/ service provider in carbon offsetting, green energy and water sustainability. Founded in 1999, this client has established itself as a pioneer in environmental asset management as well as voluntary & compliance carbon trading and consulting for the carbon emissions markets. Today they offer comprehensive solutions in the fields of renewable energy, sustainable investments and climate change mitigation supporting companies and organizations to achieve their sustainability and environmental objectives.
They do this via a team of technology experts, engineers, scientists and financial consultants; supporting clients in managing and offsetting their unavoidable greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, offering comprehensive solutions related to renewable energy, water management and project development. They are now looking to strengthen their team with the hiring of a Head of Voluntary Carbon Markets.
- Develop and execute strategy for the Voluntary Carbon Markets.
- Manage and grow a team of sales managers and consultants in Germany and Europe.
- Acquire, develop and manage key accounts.
- Develop market position in the international Voluntary Carbon Market.
- Network with relevant stakeholders in the carbon markets.
- Relevant university background.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the carbon market.
- Track record of successfully growing a business and an organization.
- Comfortable engaging with international counterparties on a strategic and transactional level.
- Fluent spoken and written English is required.