Very Competitive Basic Salary+ Benefits + Bonus
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are assisting a large independent energy supplier/solutions provider in the engagement of a new “Head of Technical Operations” for their global energy solutions division.
The client has a focus on the renewable and new technology space and innovates frequently in a highly competitive market; delivering state-of-the-art smart energy solutions and handling all aspects related to purchasing, selling and distributing energy.
- Overseeing all operational activities for the organisation including the development and management of the O&M services in accordance with customer contracts, customer relationship management and support services, including procurement, HSE and finance.
- Bolstering out the ever-growing portfolio of energy solutions.
- Translating the company’s strategic plans into defined operational plans that delivers outstanding customer results.
- Defining performance management KPI’s to monitor operational success against objectives delivered via a motivate and driven team of experts. Reporting to the board on operation activities towards business goals
- Understand HSE issues and associated legal requirements
- Establishing a culture of continuous business improvement. Identifying opportunities to streamline business processes and systems. Implementing lean management procedures. You will research and deliver opportunities for cost savings across the business
- Designing and implementing customer service activities to meet minimum standards across all contact with customers.
- Commercial awareness with an eye for seeing business improvement opportunities.
- Experience working in an operational/O&M capacity.
- Technically capable of delivering an operational excellence programme
- Previous experience leading a solutions business is essential