We are hiring a Head of Project Development to supervise the development of our growing wind and solar
portfolio in Finland. Head of Project Development will lead a team of project managers and will have own
projects as well.
• Leading a growing team of project managers
• Coach and support Project Managers in day-to-day tasks
• Accountable for Project development in Finland
• Managing a portfolio of several renewable energy projects.
• Work closely with our partners and contractors to ensure smooth progress in development projects
• Written and oral communications with the relevant authorities and management of external third
parties to carry out studies, as part of the authorization processes.
• Monitoring and participation in the Development of renewable energy projects, including permitting,
nature studies, land lease agreements etc.
• Identifies, mobilizes and manages the necessary resources, internal and/or external, around the
projects within the given deadlines.
• Coordinating between head office resources and local team to ensure timely actions and input for
• Running and participating in various corporate development activities together with the team
• Lead Due Diligence process for incoming projects
• Coordination to reach financial close.
• Participation in handover of the project to construction phase of the wind farm.
• 3-5 years of experience in project development in renewable energy industry
• Passion for renewable energy industry
• Experience in line management and/or will to grow to team leader position
• Adaptable to changing conditions
• Can do -attitude
• Ability to communicate with various stakeholders, including municipalities
• Comfortable in working in international environment
Experience in project management
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as government
regulations, legal, engineering documents, maps and various manuals
• Languages: Finnish & English essential. Fluency in French is an asset.
Location: Helsinki, Finland - Hybrid
Travel: occasional business trips to project locations in Finland and headquarters in France