2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company represents a leading UK developer that works with a variety of flexibility assets (including energy storage). The company is small but extremely well funded. This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to scale a business from a small organisation to major player in the grid flexibility/reslience sector.
The role is varied in its nature and will include working on a range of renewable energy projects. Your responsibility will include:
- Screening the market and identifying project / managing a pipeline of opportunities - mainly focused on development stage and ready to build.
- Regular presence at national and regional conferences, meetings and other such events
- Establishing, renewing and maintaining contacts to decision-makers (CEO, owners, directors) with local, regional and national developers
- Conceptualizing and shaping deal structures for the benefit of the company and partners from concept to implementation
- Proposing potential deals for further engagement by the company and it’s partners
- Supporting deal-making and active value creation contributing significantly to the company growth strategy .
- Understand and be integrated with local policy.
- Further enhance the company reputation i, support team-building across multiple technologies
- Frequent travelling across the UK
- Extensive experience in renewable energy project development in the UK in having either worked on behalf of a Utility, IPP or Developer.
- M&A, project sourcing, project acquisition experience
- Solid and excellent understanding of onshore energy storage, wind and solar development cycle, challenges and best practice.
- Excellent contacts and network with =developers, banks, suppliers, investors, associations, lobby groups.
- High reputation in the field
- Track record of shaping, negotiating and implementing development partnerships and portfolio acquisitions with local developers, investors, suppliers
- Excellent grasp of current regulation (permits, PPA, grid connection) and upcoming auctions, commercial acumen combined with technical ease
- Outgoing, open personality combined with structure, persuasiveness and out-of-the-box thinking