17 days ago
Our client a leading renewable energy fund are looking for a Head of Finance to lead their Finance Team. This individual will have 2-4 direct reports. Salary £90-120k + bonus
Responsibilities will include:
- Management reporting across the Group entities
- Reporting to the Executive Committee on a quarterly basis the financial position of the IM.
- Implementing and managing a budgetary process for the Group.
- Supporting the COO and CEO with appropriate financial KPIs
- Financial statement preparation and liaison with professional advisors including auditors, tax advisors and other professional consultants
- Maintenance of and compliance with appropriate accounting standards
- Oversight of management accounting and reporting of the portfolio investment companies.
- Overseeing the preparation of quarterly, half-yearly and annual financial statements
- Supporting the Fund accountant with drawdowns from, and distributions to, investors including support with equalisation calculations and reconciliation to investment committee approvals.
- Providing financial input into the regular investor reports and to the track record maintenance process.
- Highly analytical and professional individual
- Fully-qualified management accountant (ACCA, CIMA or similar) or chartered accountant (ACA) with 10 years’ experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage differing stakeholders
- Ability to lead, manage and mentor a small team
- Understanding of Investment Management and Funds strongly preferred
- Renewable energy industry experience preferred