Up to £50,000 + Bonus (£10,000 to £40,000)
about 2 months ago
A rare opportunity to join one of the most respected companies in the industry. Due to large investment and demand from the market, they are increasing their EV team.
The Head of EV Business Development will be responsible for maximising the client’s position in the EV market:
- They will expand and develop a team in order to grow market share.
- This role will be responsible for managing existing customers, acquiring new customers and increasing sales.
- They will be responsible for ensuring we are delivering a high level of care and service to all our customers, whilst owning relationships with key clients.
- This role will also support in the management of our key stakeholders, including current and prospective investors.
- Working closely with commercial customers to develop and deliver sales materials as well as progressing EVCI sales opportunities from the point of initial customer engagement to post sale, achieving your sales targets
- Working closely with colleagues to develop the clients go-to-market approach as well as acquiring and providing relevant required information to the technical team to progress EVCI projects
- Working closely with your own BD team to develop and deliver objectives as well as occasionally delivering training as required.
- Supporting the directors to identify opportunities to improve the company’s performance. Managing investor relationships also required.