4 months ago
Great opportunity for a Head of EPC to join a fast-growing team in Milan and to help support the Company’s mission by overseeing the quality, innovation and delivery of all EPC activities.
- Structure and establish the full suite of internal and external resources and ways of working needed to effectively support all procurement and construction (including operational contracts) of our projects across multiple technologies, configurations and markets;
- Lead all EPC team members in developing a high-functioning and positive team environment, across geographical and company boundaries, covering both matrix reporting lines and direct reports;
- Create and continuously improve the ecosystem of equipment and service provider partners/contractors to support and enable the execution of projects and assure best-in-class operational performance
- Ensure that all EPC team members work collaboratively, pragmatically and effectively to support the business in achieving its goals of delivering high-quality projects on time and on budget;
- Drive innovation and digitisation across your areas of responsibility.
- Relevant and substantial qualifications and experience, including demonstrable leadership achievements as a leader of procurement and construction teams for Wind and Solar technologies;
- Enthusiasm for developing ways of working, processes and tools that will strengthen organisational awareness, anticipate and resolve commercial and technical issues and ultimately drive out the most economic site performance in every location;
- Clear, logical and helpful communication style, with an ability to dig into the detail through focused enquiries as well as step back and consider the bigger picture;
- Proven ability to work across topics, markets and teams in an organised, strategic and value-adding way