about 2 months ago
A renewable energy fund manager are seeking a Head of Energy Sales for their UK team. This is a high profile role within a very successful outfit. You will build an energy sales function that will drive the sales strategy and processes for a range of renewable energy investments.
- Lead a team of experts to execute and manage revenue contracts for investments.
- Lead asset sales strategies across assets under management, prospective deals and divestment strategy support.
- Originate, structure, negotiate and execute PPAs with a range of customers
- Develop and maintain a network of relationships with corporates and utility buyers
- Assess counterparties’ offtake capabilities, demand, preferred structures, prices and required approval processes.
- Proactively develop new offtake products
- Provide updates to the business on offtake pricing and energy markets etc
- Ensure the efficient delivery revenue structuring for projects in the development pipeline
- Ad hoc support for fund raising activities
Key skills and Requirements
- A proven track record of leading a team in the PPA space (including originating, structuring and negotiating PPA contracts)
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex international structuring projects.
- Minimum 8 years experience
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills with a skill set to influence stakeholders at all levels in organisations.
- Sound and solid financial toolkit (building models, analysing financial statements, performing valuations, structuring deals)