7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is delighted to be working with an International Powerhouse in Hydropower and Renewable Energy. The client has a base in well over 10 countries and boasts 1000’s of employees. Despite this, the company is experiencing significant growth and investing exponentially into new and exciting areas.
Lead, define and implement the Energy Management division and market analysis procedures, providing insight and significant input to commercial development. Being at the forefront of driving market awareness throughout different areas of the business to create a stream of quality information that will increase the profitability of energy negotiations.
- Identify and drive Commercialization strategies.
- Lead marketing strategies to both avoid commercial risk but identify commercial opportunity
- Drive technical knowledge development throughout the team in Brazil
- Identify how to improve customer experience of services and implement changes
- Lead quality improvement strategies in order to provide the highest quality products/services to the market
- Pinpoint annual optimization strategies in a commercial sense
- Be a leader and comfortable in front of the company’s board of directors
- Degree in Engineering subject
- CCEE Rules - desirable
- History of leading teams within Energy Management
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of the Brazilian Electrical Sector – desirable
For more information or to apply for the role please send your CV to;
Please get in touch with any queries on:
+44 (0) 203 640 2130
The Green Recruitment Company is a specialist recruitment agency that recruits across the environmental and waste management sectors. If this role is not of interest but you are looking for a new opportunity, please contact the named consultant who would be happy to discuss current vacancies in your target area.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.