Flexible on Experience
over 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company is working alongside a world leading demand response consultancy that delivers sustainability solutions and service within cities, homes, industries and electric mobility. As a global leader in the zero-carbon transition; comprised of multitude of business units, this consultancy brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to provide support to clients in tackling their complex energy transition.
- Develop and iterate the UK & Ireland Demand Response strategy taking into consideration target customer segments, competitive landscape, regulatory context, required capabilities;
- Work closely with the Head of Storage who will supply some storage assets which will have an Energy Market component to be monetised.
- Have oversight responsibility for the building of the business model for each new product to support the allocation of resources. Regularly reviewing the financial plan and being able to optimize the asset when market conditions change.
- Develop a comprehensive capability business requirements listing and roadmap to take the Demand Response business in UK & Ireland to full flexibility spectrum capability.
- Will develop and maintain relationships with external parties that offer capabilities, opportunities and other resources that the business may not possess, where such capabilities, opportunities and other resources are essential to delivering the objectives of the Global Product Line.
- Compliance with relevant EU and government policies, regulations, transmission & distribution grid codes, energy market codes, capacity market grid codes, ancillary/system services governing documents, and other relevant governing documents as applicable, and as may arise in the course of the evolution of the energy systems and markets.
- Demand Response experience within the UK and European space (essential).
- Demonstrable commercial success within the sector (essential).