Competitive salary + Benefits
7 months ago
We are delighted to be working with a heavily backed EV Charging Scale-Up who as part of their growth, are now looking for a Head of Business Development focusing on Fleet Sales, as they further cement their status as a leader in a global EV market that is seeing exponential growth.
In this role you will work within an innovative team where you will play a key role in the growth of the business. Specifically, you will be focusing on growing the company’s client base, sourcing and securing new business opportunities with corporate fleets where you will be selling solutions that will enable them to transition EVs.
- Responsible for identifying leads and securing of new business opportunities.
- Grow the companies’ book of corporate fleet clients, developing and implementing commercial strategies in accordance with company growth targets.
- Negotiation of terms advantageous to the company whilst providing high level customer service to clients in the building of partnerships, you will be the voice within the company concerning all things fleet.
This role will suit a driven senior level sales professional who has worked within the EV space previously or mobility, who has a passion for sustainability, who is motivated by the prospect of working with a business making an impact in the fight against climate change.
- Demonstrable experience in sourcing, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Experience with fleet sales is essential.
- Experience with a SaaS business in a B2B capacity.
- You must be a sucker for detail, a problem solver, be highly organised with the ability to organise your time effectively, comfortable working to deadlines.
- Being a skilled communicator is an absolute must, you will be dealing with people daily both internally and externally, representing the brand.
With a competitive salary + benefits, here is a fantastic opportunity to join a business taking the fight against climate seriously in an EV industry seeing huge growth!
For more information don’t hesitate to get in contact!