Completely flexible - Dependant of experience
HSEVC - 1208
6 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to have partnered with an eMobility Charging Infrastructure business, to assist in the identification of a brand new, Head of Electronic Design to join their impressive, forward-thinking, charging solution business.
As the organisation continues to expand & grow, this position has arisen to lead on the R&D function associated with phase 2 of their Charge Point evolution.
- Working with the product team (hardware/software) leading on design & innovation surrounding their EV ChargePoint solution.
- Decipher product specs & designs at a high level, in order to manage the product development lifecycle.
- Liaise with internal & external stakeholders, ensuring the production of a market-ready solution.
- Product & Design verification, validation & feasibility inline with function, reliability, cost, lead time & overall product lifecycle.
- Astute knowledge & experience managing electronics, hardware & software derived tasks
- Product or system design experience, applicable to EV charging systems, IOT or other relatable sector disciplines.
- Articulate in the creation and understanding of schematics, technical drawings, and electronic designs.
- Experience working in eMobility, Utilities, IoT or Tech businesses
- Experience of coding beneficial (but not an immediate requirement)
A rare and unique opportunity for a technically astute, Senior engineer to lead on this exciting phase of product development for the organisation. More information available at your request.