about 1 month ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer (Renewables)
Location: London office (Fully remote)
Salary: £ 25000- £30,000
TGRC is working with a leading independent solar PV development company specialising in renewables and low carbon energy sector. The company is growing rapidly and have partnered with some of the biggest names in the green energy sector.
To succeed in this role:
- Bachelors or master’s degree in electrical engineering.
- Proven hands-on electrical experience within a similar role (renewables Solar PV or battery storage)
- Relevant experience with managing designs and electrical calculations for solar
- Understanding HV equipment & electricity network connections
- Experience with AutoCAD, PVSyst and fault level calculation via PVSyst or ETAP
- Knowledge of Grid code/ G99 requirements
- Fully remote
- Bonus scheme based on successful project delivery
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly socials, Summer, and Christmas party.
If this looks like the role for you, feel free to contact Aisha below.
Applications for this position will close on 13 April 2022