2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with one of the UK's most exciting CleanTech start-ups who are rapidly becoming leaders in the EV and Energy Storage space.
They seek a highly motivated, Graduate Technical Analyst to join their rapidly growing team, and apply their skills to the management of electric vehicle and energy storage projects. The ideal candidate will be incredibly organised and adaptable, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. They will be proactive and pragmatic, with the ability to work well under pressure.
You will be assisting the Technical Sales Director in the early development of projects from both a sales and engineering standpoint. Some responsibilities include:
- Liaising with sub-contractors, as well as manufacturers to understand products coming to market
- Note taking in meetings and providing meeting minutes
- Understanding client requirements and site-specific risks
- Helping create technical engineering solutions to overcome potential problems
- Carrying out tender take-offs to support pricing models, and helping to prepare Request for Tender documentation
- Using design software such as CAD or Sketchup to make changes to layouts
- Assisting Project Managers across multiple projects and making site visits to assist with any testing.
- Electrical background
- Good knowledge of construction build process
- Administrative experience in creating and organising project documentation and reports, and responding to emails on behalf of others
- Ability to be flexible with working locations (working from home, the London office and project sites)
- Experience working in renewable energy industry
- Experience liaising with subcontractors
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Knowledge of UK EV, public transport, construction, or energy landscape
- Experience using CAD or other design software