£20,000 plus commission scheme
7 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company was founded in London in 2010 with the sole vision of becoming the leading specialist provider of global recruitment solutions to the Green Energy Sector. With an initial focus on Renewable Energy and Energy Management the company quickly expanded in line with the wider Green Energy sector. As technology continues to transform the sector our business has similarly adapted. International Offices have been created and new divisions arisen to meet the needs of markets such as E-Mobility, IoT, Connected Cities, Storage and DSR.
We are still headquartered in London but now have key international hubs located in Europe, North America, Middle East, Australasia, Latin America and Asia. Our consultants have both a technological and geographic focus which allows us to provide our clients and candidates with expert support no matter the location or expertise. Our client base covers the full Green Energy Lifecycle from Finance Houses, Developers and EPCs through to Manufacturers, Utilities and Energy Consultancies. We offer a full suite of recruitment services from Executive Search to Global Contactor Mobilisation through to Managed Service Provision.
· Exhibit skills in active candidate registration and management of internal CRM (Evolve)
· Manage entire recruitment process from T&Cs negotiation, job on, client/candidate meetings, interview coordination and deal closing.
· Show a willingness to constantly develop knowledge/network in assigned marketplace.
· Show skills in relationship building whilst at the same time managing and influencing aspects of the recruitment process.
· Demonstrate understanding of company T&Cs and competence in negotiation process.
· Consistently exceed given key performance indicating targets.
· Produce high quality job descriptions and understand how/where to advertise these most effectively.
· Participate in social media exposure through blogs/vlogs.
· Understanding invoicing and credit control procedures. Temp consultants to understand and always adhere to placement procedures and compliance.
As an individual
· Demonstrate a positive attitude and ‘eager to learn’ work ethic.
· Understand and work according to the company values. (Passionate, Positive, Initative-led and straight talking.)
· Show active willingness to attend industry events.
As a team member.
· Lead job meetings effectively.
· Make conscious effort to build strong relationships with team member and other across the group.
· Exhibit respect, commitment and interest towards TGRC and colleagues
- Summer Company Outings: Ascot Race Days, Golf Days, Spa Days.
- Friday 3PM finishes – Every Friday!
- Private Healthcare Cover: An extensive private healthcare solution with 100% reimbursement; including optical, dental, surgeries and more.
- Quarterly Team Nights Out: Bowling, Meals Out and other great nights out with your team.
- Dress down Fridays: A flexible dress code every Friday with quarterly drinks gatherings minimum!
- Local Business Discount Scheme: 15% off in the local!
- Cycle to work scheme: Tax relief on bicycles from selected providers (and we have secure storage to park your bike in too.)
- 90 Minute Lunch Break: once per week – use this to go to the gym or socialise!
- Season ticket loans: for those commuting in from distance.