14 days ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious graduate to join a Renewable/Social Infrastructure Investment Management Firm as an Investment Analyst.
The role will primarily consist of supporting the Origination team, with the view that the successful candidate will be progressed to participating in the whole transaction process.
- Drafting research memorandums for due diligence reports relating to new acquisitions
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations for Senior Management
- Support to senior team members in reviewing new investment opportunities and drafting offer letters;
- Support senior team members on fundraising initiatives and researching new strategies
- 2:1 Degree or above in Mathematics, Economics or any relevant discipline from a Russell Group University
- Direct experience in an Investment setting
- Competent understanding of the Renewable Investment Market
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- 'Can do' attitude and hands-on mentality
- Willingness to travel