10 months ago
Role: Graduate Finance Analyst (Renewable Energy)
An exciting client of ours is looking for a Finance Analyst to join its team. The company is an investment management firm focused on renewable energy nd infrastructure space. You will play a key role in carrying out the quarterly valuations of the company’s assets and portfolios, as well as carring out research on political and economic factors that could effect the portfolio.
- Carrying out quarterly asset and portfolio valuations.
- Internal stakeholder engagement- presenting to relevant committees.
- Managing and updating financial models.
- Monitoring the progress of multiple funds.
- Conducting market research and due diligence.
- Supporting with marketing materials such as presentations and reports.
- Internal stakeholder engagement.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-2 years relevant experience financial analyst/investment/advisory.
- Experience in renewable energy finances.
- Ideally experience carrying out valuations.
- Financial modelling experience.
- Excellent communication verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical assessment and problem solving skills.
- Confident presenting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously.