8 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the fastest growing energy consultancies based in Surrey, UK. Their clients are some of the largest names in the UK. Due to their expansion, they are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent and creative individual to join their dynamic team as a Graduate Energy Consulting.
- Offering full service support to their high profile, industrial and commercial senior clients.
- Client liaison, feeding back solutions to meet their energy and sustainability management needs
- Upselling services to client base and client retention
- Handling and processing contract renewals
- Reviewing energy and sustainability strategies for the coming year
- Helping clients develop systems to improve their energy efficiency
- Developing and implementing energy procurement
- Managing international service projects and co-ordination of service delivery with International Project Managers
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Ability to accurately analyse sustainability and efficiency ROI business cases
- Confident working with data and highly numerate
- Friendly, logical and accommodating
- Commercial/business oriented mind-set
- Eager to learn and be passionate about providing great client service
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- A Business Studies, Economics, Sustainability degree or similar.
- Must hold a clean UK driving license