about 2 years ago
Working for a giant of the energy sector. You would be part of a growing team, helping to deliver a smooth Bill Validation service to important external and internal clients. The role holds lots of variation and allows you to liaise with clients, key stakeholders and energy suppliers to produce a high-quality service. You would be ensuring that clients pay the correct invoices. We are looking for a candidate with strong math’s skills and a keen interest within the energy sector, any experience within utilities would be a plus.
- Receiving, logging and entering invoices into our utility database.
- Contact the supplier to update them on the current position of the account and working with accounts payable departments.
- Use the database and ensure that the information passes validation and verification checks. At the end of each week you will be required to compile and format an excel spreadsheet for issue to the client.
- You may be required at times to work on other projects that are not related to the contract. Specific training will be provided before commencement of your involvement of any project.
- During the day various queries will arise. This will vary from utility invoice queries to site queries where you will need to contact suppliers and sites.
- Administration skills are a big part of the job including faxes, emails, filing and photocopying as well as telephone skills.
- Possess excellent customer service skills to communicate over the phone to deal with queries.
- Opportunity to travel 3 days a month travelling to various UK locations
- Microsoft Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good mathematical skills and a keen eye for numbers