Dependent on experience
9 days ago
The Green Recruitment working in partnership with an excellent off-grid energy company, primarily focusing on rural electrification in Africa and Asia as well as a core business model in industrial Offgrid projects: Oil & Gas, Telecoms, Mining and telemetry. They are looking to add a Sales Manager to their teams. The company have a relatively small team and this opportunity would suit an enthusiastic, dynamic and passionate individual, with experience selling renewables solutions into African markets.
The Company is seeking an experienced and adaptable Global Off-Grid Sales Manager to support an ambitious growth strategy.
- Direct management and development of the off-grid sales staff
- According to the CEO develop a global sales strategy
- Lead and continuously develop the off-grid global strategy
- Develop off-grid sales plan with direction from the CEO and board
- Study export rules and requirements for cross-border sales
- Match growth sales targets
- Build a global sales structure either internal as well as reputable group of re-sale, partners & distributors globally with a focus to African countries
- Driving sales according to the off-grid product portfolio whilst providing feedback for improvement/change to the portfolio, marketing and key sales messages •
- Implement team sales targets and goals consistent with direction from the International Manager
- Closely manage the prospects list alongside the off-grid account managers and actively participate and assist in the negotiation and close of sales and contract escalations
- Develop high level relationships with key decision makers within existing and potential customers
- Contribute to establishing and maintaining effective customer relations by personally or in conjunction with the off-grid account managers, resolving problems or responding to enquiries
- Constantly monitor, Review and apply to tender and contract specifications Represent the company at public events, training, tradeshows etc
- Actively Identify new opportunities • Attend customer meetings when required Market research
- Regular competitor analysis Dealing with existing and new manufacturers for project pricing/price negotiations, product information and general support
- Financial management of projects including exchange rates and currency risk Maintain details of existing and prospective new legislation and foreign trade relevant to target African countries.
- Prepare complete proposals • Gather quarterly sales forecasts
- Ensure the off-grid account managers remain up to date on business matters and knowledgeable in the target African markets with regular training where required