£60,000 - £90,000 (Depending on experience) + Bonus + Company Share Scheme (Hybrid Working)
3 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be partnered with a leading & well-regarded innovator in the energy field to identify a new commercially & technically balanced, product leader.
As the business continues to strive & diversify its energy software solution portfolio in prominent areas such as eMobility, virtual power plants, battery storage & smart metering, this new requirement for a Global Product Manager has arisen.
The Company's state of the art, stability measurement solution allows energy grid operators more precise control of their grid & integrate, more renewably generated energy to the power system. Further, through unique insights & forecasts, said power market operators can enable smarter trading decisions - proving this product to be both highly unique, desirable & multi-faceted in approach.
This position would suit a technology evangelist, with a passion for sustainability & renewable energy, who’s ready to transition into a challenging but rewarding work environment.
- Stakeholder engagement - working alongside digital, vendor & technology stakeholders, implementing & advising on key programs designed to enable architecture investments, while maintaining guidelines/blueprints.
- Strategy - Strategising ongoing IT/Digital projects, in line with wider business growth areas (Electric Vehicles, Smart Meters, Battery Storage, IOT, SaaS, Solar).
- Stakeholders; working with DNO's to identify business opportunities & building bespoke solutions from the businesses broad product suite.
- Product Lifecycle & development roadmapping - working collaboratively & cohesively with all the relevant teams & stakeholders involved (internally/externally).
- Creativity - taking ownership of innovative solutions that can accelerate Customer & Colleague experience.
- Strategic product management experience (4-5 years minimum).
- Solid experience & understanding within power markets
- Degree educated, ideally in relatable field (STEM)
- Energy Market knowledge & understanding of DNO's or TSO's
- Good balance of technical & commercial responsibilities both from problem solving through to key stakeholder engagement.
- Passion for Net Zero, Clean Tech & making a change in a very important sector.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a prominent, notable innovator within the Cleantech space.