Competitive Salary (DOE)
about 2 months ago
My client are a global developer and operator of onshore and offshore wind farms, headquartered in Germany. They are a world leader in wind energy.
They are currently searching for a Geotechnical Engineer, ideally from an offshore wind background:
- You would be jointly responsible for the planning and monitoring of the geotechnical ground explorations as part of the development and implementation of the offshore wind farms.
- You would check the relevant reports and evaluate soil properties with regard to their load-bearing capacity for different foundation structures in offshore wind turbines.
- You are responsible for accompanying, controlling and checking the geotechnical dimensioning of foundation structures for offshore wind turbines.
- You will need to evaluate the results of installation work during the construction phase of the offshore wind farms.
Key qualifications and experience:
- Degree in civil engineering
- Professional experience in the management of complex technical projects (ideally in the field of wind energy).
- Strong knowledge of the methods of geotechnical soil investigation.
- Experience in the geotechnical dimensioning of foundation structures for offshore wind turbines.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a global company and work on dynamic projects and be a part of a growing and diverse team. The company are offering a competitive salary, comprehensive rewards package, and the scope for personal development and growth.