over 1 year ago
One of the pioneering organisations in the globe with regards to Sustainability in buildings have received an increase in demand in one of their departments. This has resulted in the need to recruit a General Manager for their office in Ireland.
You must have:
- A great Knowledge of the built environment, such as engineering, construction products, manufacturing, certification, testing and technical assessments.
- Full understanding of working with standards and compliance procedures
- Track record of identifying new commercial opportunities or set/adapt a commercial strategy.
- Experience managing projects and/or programmes
- Experience leading teams with ability to set long-terms strategies for company development and delivering it.
- History of building excellent stakeholder relationships
- Being able to represent the company in the Irish market and Internationally when occasionally required.
- Working history within fire testing or construction products industry
- Quality Management system experience