FP&A Manager - Renewables
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Finance Management team for a FP&A Manager based in our offices in London. We are looking for a commercially experienced FP&A Manager that will bring new business insights and support the business as it scales and grows. Reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager, you will be managing the revenue, operational plant SPV monthly reporting, budget preparation and cash distributions.
You will have the opportunity to liaise with several stakeholders over numerous countries. In our growing company, you will be able to enhance and maintain reporting, systems and processes as we continue to scale and grow rapidly. You will be experienced in business partnering, and be an enabler to drive commercial decisions.
You will have one report, and management experience is essential.
The FP&A Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the revenue and cost reporting, budgeting & forecasting process for our global operational portfolio – critically reviewing the reporting submitted by the local teams and providing support & training when needed.
• Preparation of monthly performance reporting pack
• Business Partnering with the operations team to ensure performance of plants corresponds with financials, and finding opportunities to optimise performance and results or manage downside risks
• Tailor and improve financial reporting outputs to suit different stakeholders & decision makers across the business
• Assist in tracking and monitoring our in-house O&M results and repowering/revamping activities to ensure coherent, joined-up decisions are made between functions
• Presentation and discussion of performance reports with key budget holders in order
to support decision making and understand their requirements in order to improve the
reporting process to optimise business operations
• Maintain alignment between financial models and operating financial results
• Monitoring loan compliance across the Group, providing suitable tools, processes & support for the local teams to manage their loans locally
• Creating, reporting and maintaining KPIs that will provide insight to the business and stakeholders
This is a core member of the Groups’ Global finance team and is an opportunity to join the renewables space, in a growing, dynamic company where you will have a chance to interact at all levels.
The FP&A Manager should be a Qualified Accountant with +3-7 years PQE . The role requires:
• At least 2 years in-house FP&A experience – budgeting, forecasting & business partnering
• Experience in integrating and systems building and setup is a must, Anaplan experience a plus.
• Experience in analytical financial review and finding efficiencies within the business
• Proven experience in working with large financial models
• Ability to adapt to fast-changing and growing business environments
• Experienced partnering with other functions to drive commercial decision making
• Line management experience
• Experienced in working with stakeholders and implementing and building processes that will improve scalability and efficiency of organisation
• Excellent presentation and communication skills, excellent English both written and verbal
• Successful track record working both independently and collaboratively across diverse
regions and cultures, including within virtual teams
• Experience in renewable energy sector preferential, but not essential