Up to £50,000
25 days ago
Want to work for an independent and global consultancy, providing businesses leading-edge energy management and sustainability solutions to achieve their cost and sustainability objectives? Our client is looking for a Fixed Price Analyst to ensure the accurate delivery and successful tendering of fixed price supplies (electricity, gas and water) to an approved range of suppliers to secure the best overall outcome for the client.
- Identifying by the end of January each year the supplies which will be tendered in the following 12 months
- Prepare and issue tenders (fixed/flex) in line with client requirements. Providing details by client of sites, supplies and consumption data to approved suppliers by the end of March to with a request for them to undertake credit checking and provide indicative pricing for discussion with the clients
- Reviewing energy markets in conjunction with our Markets Trading & Risk team to determine an appropriate time to go to market and the recommended contract term
- Recognising the system constraints, to schedule pricing requests in the most effective manner to meet renewal deadlines
- Knowledge of third-party charges and supplier products
- Overview the calculations before they are sent to the client
- Oversee the acceptance and correct documentation sent to suppliers
- Provide feedback to suppliers
- Provide documentation to Administrators in a timely fashion.
- 5+ years’ experience within the Energy Sector (Third Party Intermediary and/or Supplier)
- Skill set to develop strong business to business communications.