£65,000 - £75,000 + bonus.
24 days ago
Our client, a renewable Energy company who are recognised as one of the top in the energy, utilities and environmental sector in their industry are looking for an FP&A Manager. Salary £65-75k + bonus.
Reporting into the Chief Finance Officer and supporting Financial Controller through month end, year end and annual reporting and budgeting. In addition, the position will lead the budgeting and strategic planning process for the company and will take responsibility for ensuring that the financial processes, systems, and controls are operating effectively.
Responsibilities / commitments (deliverables and KPI’s)
- Form a close working relationship with the Chief Executive Officer, the Chief Finance Officer, and the Senior Leadership Team.
- Support the Financial Controller in overall control of the company’s accounting function.
- Cost Modelling support for Sales Proposal – Business Partnering with Business Development
- Supporting and collaborating with all business units and subsidiaries in all aspects of financial reporting, regulatory reporting, and strategic planning.
- Will support the F&A team in the successful upgrading and implementation of new financial systems.
- Contribute fully to the development of company strategy across all areas of the business
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Support in leading and developing finance teams.
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans.
- Ensure corporate budgeting and forecasting processes are carried out and reviewed.
- Support in ensuring that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Support Financial Controller in managing company policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxation, equity, disposals, and acquisitions, as appropriate.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers and advisors.