Competitive Salary (DOE)
4 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be working with a global Renewable Energy business who are looking for an FP&A Manager to support their growing company.
The roles focus will be on Renewable Energy, and will help provide analysis and insight on the business.
- Provide analysis and insight on the business.
- design and take accountability for the budgeting, internal forecasting, business performance analysis
- own the analysis of the business’s results, and the preparation of forecast, budget and scenario analysis for internal management and reporting
- provide ad hoc decision support activities, including driving strategic initiatives
- strong relationship building skills to engage with and influence a variety of key stakeholders
- think strategically in order to identify process improvement opportunities and create and realise efficiencies on a regular basis
- recognised accounting qualification (or equivalent)
- significant experience of leading FP&A having previously designed and/or set up processes and relevant frameworks for the function.
- outstanding communication skills
- strong relationship management skills
- Experience in renewables or infrastructure