about 1 month ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join an EV Charging Services provider that offer manufacturing, installation and software solutions to local developers and wider infrastructure teams.
This an excellent opportunity as the company have seen continual growth throughout 2019-2020 with an expanding portfolio in France, Belgium and Germany. As Financial Controller you will be monitoring all reporting processes, budget forecasting and financial planning amongst other duties.
- Monthly preparation of accounts including consolidation of different entities according to IFRS reporting standards
- Preparation and group statutory accounts
- Managing the quarterly audit process
- Managing cash flow forecasting
- M&A support and identifying potential areas of business growth according to group report findings and KPIs
- Managing relationships with banks and lenders to fulfil project financing requirements
- 5 years+ experience in a senior finance position
- Strong consolidation experience and familiarity with IFRS reporting standards
- Experience working in renewables or wider infrastructure development projects (EV charging is in advantage)
- Strong financial modelling experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to confidently liaise with senior technical teams where necessary
- Understanding of principles of Corporation Tax and VAT