Competitive Salary (DOE)
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are delighted to be supporting our client, a leading EV charging company that provides reliable and accessible, rapid EV charging infrastructure across the UK.
They are looking for a highly capable Financial Assistant to join their accounts department and take ownership of invoicing & payment processes, as well as handling multiple accounts. The ideal candidate will be organised & an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Tracking, reviewing, approving, and issuing invoices as well as maintaining databases
- Uploading and archiving invoice data, as well as filing contracts
- Verifying tax information & investigating slow approvals
- You will also be required to attend to clients' queries and be prepared to assist with ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years' experience in a similar role
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office & invoicing software such as Xero
Knowledge of accounting databases with the ability to review invoices