4 months ago
TGRC are working with a Professional Services and Investment Management firm who are market leaders in International Energy and Infrastructure Advice. They operate across the globe, in more than 75 countries and possess renewable assets in excess of 2.5GW.
The Energy and Infrastructure Advisory Team seek Financial Analysts to support a range of renewable energy asset projects including ; Solar PV , Onshore/Offshore wind and Energy Storage.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
Supporting both Directors and Managers within the team in advising clients on a variety of mandates for leading renewable energy projects;
- Developing in-house financial project models and undertaking valuation assignments;
- Conducting in-depth research on certain focal areas for the business, such as future growth markets, upcoming technologies and forthcoming policy developments;
- Producing key client deliverables and pitch materials, conducting the underlying analysis to inform these documents;
- Accompanying team members to client or investor meetings and assisting with business development opportunities;
- Developing thought leadership materials, producing sector insights and researching new projects, geographies or businesses to help support Transactions or the firm’s position as a leader in the Industry;
- Supporting the growth and development of the E&IA team through taking responsibility for a variety of internal tasks.
Successful candidates will hold a degree with a Renewable Energy (Technology or Policy) focus or an Accounting/Finance related degree, achieving a 2:1 or above.
Successful candidates should possess:
- A positive, driven attitude with a desire to improve and the ability to learn on the job;
- A clear appetite to pursue a long-term career within Renewable Energy or Financial Services;
- Robust analytical skills and the ability to proactively overcome qualitative and quantitative challenges confidently;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to work well with others in a team environment;
- Demonstrable experience of developing and analysing financial/excel models;
- Experience of producing high quality documents using the full suite of Microsoft Office applications;
- Knowledge of global energy markets and/or corporate finance would be advantageous.
- Training and support can be provided for successful candidates who wish to participate in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program