5 months ago
Our client is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to support their supply chain group and key internal stakeholders. The role will manage O&M financial modeling and have exposure to various business functions, including operations, finance, development, asset management, engineering, and accounting. The analyst will also support PO and contract-related activities related to operational supply agreements.
- Develops O&M financial models and analyses for new projects, project financing activities, and periodic portfolio long-term assessments.
- Creates, updates and improves expense modeling for Solar O&M, Wind O&M, and Transmission O&M.
- Responds to information requests from internal stakeholders, Independent Engineering firms, and financial institutions.
- Creates O&M market update presentations and presents findings to the Ops team.
- Analyses historical O&M spending to verify and update operational expense forecasts and estimates for the annual budgeting cycle.
- Develops and/or improves user input forms to streamline data collection from various departments.
- Works with other internal teams, including finance, development, asset management, and project management, to compile user inputs for new development projects.
- Prepares gap analysis and works with Supply Chain, Engineering, and Sites to understand any disparities.
- Presents detailed models to senior management for review and approval.
- Supports the Supply Chain team in other initiatives, including bid comparisons, PO issuance, PO confirmations, and supplier quality management.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Mathematics, Economics or related area
- 3 years of analytical/modeling experience
- Experience within a renewable energy or power generation company strongly preferred
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Advanced user of MS Excel (Macros, Pivot Tables, etc.)