20 days ago
An innovative international IPP is seeking a financial analyst to assist with their growing portfolio of projects. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional who has experience in the Australian renewable energy sector to provide their expertise to significant utility scale renewable energy projects in Australia
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Financial modelling management for current and prospective projects in Australia.
- Assessment of project opportunities across Australian renewable energy sector
- Analysis of development activities
- Supporting senior team members on financial close and M&A transactions
- Identifying potential clients pain points
- Go to market solutions to win new business
- Preparation of presentations
Skills, qualifications and experience required from you:
The successful candidate will possess the following
- Qualifications in commerce, business, mathematics, statistics, or engineering.
- 2+ years’ experience in consultancy, project finance, investment banking or equity investment
- A proven track record in working with large and complex spreadsheets.
- Financial modelling skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Understanding of financial principles and project finance appraisal techniques
- Advanced analytical, numerical and organisation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both with internal and external stakeholders.