3 months ago
A leading Asset Manager and Services provider that develop and operate off-shore wind farms across Europe are looking for a Financial Accountant to join their team in Edinburgh.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to progress their financial reporting and analysis skills within a leading business in the sector - with the opportunity to hone their financial modelling skills and grow into a Finance Manager role within two years.
- Liaise with partners in ensuring accurate reporting standards are being followed across all projects
- Prepare monthly financial/management reports for senior stakeholders
- Support on cashflow analysis, projections and budget forecastings
- Maintaining financial records and performing key reconciliations for senior investment partners
- Liaising with tax and outsource service providers where necessary
- Newly-qualified accountant with 2-4 years' experience in financial control, forecasting and reporting
- Strong record of financial management
- Good financial modelling skills
- Analytical and methodical approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage relationships with senior advisors
- Proficiency in another language is an advantage