2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company is currently working alongside the largest equipment financing company in the US, with a global presence. They are looking for a specialist in Renewable Energy Technology, to help provide and finance equipment financing solutions to small, medium and large businesses. You will be responsible for helping overall strategy development and finding innovative funding solutions for clients.
- Responsible for helping clients achieve their overall strategy through the innovative use of various funding alternatives
- Possess and share with the client and other members of the client team expert knowledge of business finance and the products and services associated therewith.
- Interact regularly with clients to understand their goals, their current performance, and their needs.
- Responsible for managing credit quality and the approval process, liaising with various stakeholders.
- Also accountable for the documentation of transactions as a principal member of the transaction team.
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, finance or accounting; MBA preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience in commercial banking or finance industry with significant credit experience. Experience must include project-oriented energy financing.
- Extensive experience in the analysis and structuring of highly complex transactions, including project-oriented energy financing.