4 days ago
Our client is a high-profile Renewable Energy Investment Fund that are looking to grow their senior accounting team with a highly movitated and conscientious Finance Manager to facilitate the growth of their SPV assets.
You will be joining the four-person finance function working closely with the existing bioenergy and solar teams, completing a mixture of SPV and fund accounting.
This is an excellent opportunity to work and progress within an established and well-renowned fund - with the ideal candidate being able to build upon their portfolio of skills across a range of financial disciplines.
- Liaising with fund administrators on ongoing accounts requirements
- Assisting in the set-up of new fund structures
- Working on the preparation of Net Asset Value Calculations
- Working on the preparation of Drawdown Notices and Unit Calculations
- Assisting with the tax structuring of the fund vehicles and managing the corporation tax compliance for the SPVs
- Managing the review and completion of the funds' statutory accounts and audit processes
- Managing the monthly SPV management reporting and analysis
- Reviewing and leading on budgets and preparing reports for monthly and quartlery reports
- Meeting Company Secretarial duties such as ensuring the company databse contains all key corporate documents, maintaining/collating the board calendars and preparing SPV board packs
- General administrative duties as required
- Five years' PQE in a similar role
- Direct experience within the renewable energy/technologies space
- Direct experience in Fund Accounting is preffered but not essential
- Excellent Excel skills
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- BA, BSc or equivalent qualification in a relevant discipline (Mathematics, Accounting and Finance, Economics etc.)