over 2 years ago
Our Client is a renewable investment platform sponsored by a private equity fund. they operate over 1.5GW clean energy power projects in East Asia and South East Asia, and actively developing over 300MW solar and wind projects in Korea. 500MW power plants are expected to be developed in the coming 3 years.
- Assisting with the newly established entity with all financial aspects in terms of planning, analysis, and management of all financial matters.
- Overall management of the country (entity) finance function and leading the country finance team. - ---- Manage finance activities in the areas of controlling, financial reporting and control, budgeting, accounting, investment, tax and fiscal related and risk management matters in accordance with the company policies and guidelines and local business environment.
- Full responsibility for all financial information in the region, including P&L, Balance Sheet and statutory accounts.
- Provide guidance and consulting on Financial matters to senior business team, drawing on specialist colleagues as needed to highlight key issues.
- Commercial Support supporting business partners in commercial negotiations with clients, suppliers with particular reference to pricing, payment terms, liability cover, termination costs, and credit risk.
- Handle and resolve complex and more difficult Controlling issues (e.g. adjusting for taxes, VAT, varying local legal requirements)
- Provide reasonable advice and guidance to ensure the safety and stability of the financial management environment;
- Report to the CFO of the headquarter about the financial management situation abroad;
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related majors;
- 4-8 years experience in a financial management role, international /cross-country experience is preferred;
- Proven experience dealing with senior stakeholders, being a member of the country / sub-regional senior management;
- Experience in financial transformation initiatives / larger change programs preferable experience in automation and digitization projects
- Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Fluent in English and Korean.