TGRC are representing one of the worlds fastest growing Solar PV Inverter Manufacturers, with an installed capacity of over 100 million globally.
The rapidly growing Service and Support division are looking for an experienced field service engineer in The Netherlands who can be flexible for national travel and home office working.
- Providing customer support on site, the CRM and over the phone.
- Providing technical (& advanced) trainings to installers
- Travelling to sites
- Fixing/replacing/installing inverters
- Fixing/replacing/installing internal cards
- Fixing/replacing/installing optimizers
- Fixing/installing communication
- Fixing/installing SE accessories (CCG/sensors/meters/etc.)
- Reporting back
- Inventory counts
- Make sure every FA/RCA unit case is returned
- Manage service partner network landscape
- Technical engineering background
- Experience as Field Service Engineer
- Willingness for national travel.
- Communication skills
- Self-contained and self-organized working style
- Working in heights license
- Profound technical knowledge
- Languages: Dutch- native speaker, English- advanced. German – advantage