3 months ago
European company with Energy Storage solutions is looking for an Engineering Technical Leader that can oversee a wide range of customer-facing technical operations and engineering responsibilities.
The individual should be an experienced and motivated HVAC Engineer (C20 licensed) who will join the company’s Global field operations team. This individual will be involved overseeing implementation of Thermal Energy Storage Systems in California, from pre-sales technical support, through installation management to post-sale customer support and system maintenance supervision.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversee system installations, including site surveys, support Engineering department in system design and planning, project management, testing and commissioning
- Support sales process, including quotation building and technical discussions with customer staff
- Support customer in obtaining any required approvals (municipal or other)
- Manage local subcontractors and vendors
- After sales technical support
- Engineering degree
- Extensive experience in the HVAC industry
- California contractor license (C20)
- Able to Project Manage large building implementation from A to Z
- Excellent customer-facing attributes