Competitive depending on Experience
about 3 years ago
TGRC are working with a leading French renewable energy company on an exciting international vacancy. Whilst being based out of the French Office the role will allow international travel across Africa, Europe and the Caribbean
Reporting to the Operations & Maintenance Manager, within the Technical Customer Service department, you will be in charge of the following missions:
The identification, monitoring and resolution of technical issues across the international Solar and Hybird portfolio
Provide the hotline and operational support for customers and subsidiaries.
Provide interface with all services.
- Training Bac + 2 / Bac + 3, you ideally have a solid technical experience of 3 years minimum in the fields of electrical engineering, electricity, and automation.
- Experience photovoltaics and / or hybrid field and ideally in an international context. Passionate and wanting to acquire new technical knowledge in the field.
- Depending on your skills and your appetite for management, this position may have to evolve towards the position of Technical Customer Service Manager.
- Curious and rigorous, you also demonstrate autonomy and perseverance.
- With great interpersonal skills, you will adapt to a rich and varied intercultural environment. Your spirit of analysis and pragmatic synthesis, will be the assets that will allow you to carry out your missions.
- Language: English required, a second language would be an asset
- Location: Near Paris.
- Mobility: Frequent missions worldwide
- Compensation: According to profile and experience