4 months ago
Our client is one grantmaking charity organization dedicated to promoting energy efficiency, renewable energy and related policy research, they are now looking to hire an Executive Assistant for the President to provide executive, administrative support to the president and board of Directors. The EA serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the president, organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relation efforts for the president and senior management teams.
- Right-hand support to the CEO including meeting organizing, travel booking, calendar management, and general support of a busy C-Suite executive
- Supports ad hoc projects such as supporting annual benefit, intern management, press materials creation, and various other projects
- Works closely with a team of 6 on managing operations for the organization, responsible for CEO and board-level communication, briefings, meetings and committee arrangements.
- Coordinated key meetings and events for the CEO.
- Delivered significant support to the CEO to develop various decision proposals for board meetings.
- Administrative support & coordination for Board of Directors and Board Committees
- National Conference coordination & event planning
- Draft and compile documents for internal and external use;
- Complete expense reports for business trips
- Bachelors degree, ideally major in energy, environments, economics or public policy;
- Over 5 years of experience in a similar position, supporting c-level executives or working in public affairs is preferred.
- Native Chinese speaker; Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Proficiency with office programs;
- Excellent problem-solving ability, pay attention to details and always drive to improve the quality of work;
- Significant travel within the area of responsibility in China on a frequent basis.