Flexible Depending on Experience
about 1 year ago
The Green Recruitment Company are working with one of the leading international energy consultancy firms. With over 25 years’ experience their mission is to provide a comprehensive range of consultancy services that support clients in managing their energy strategy.
- Manage designated client accounts to ensure contractual obligations are delivered in accordance with the terms of existing contracts.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s service delivering excellent client experience.
- Take responsibility for overall client satisfaction and retention of the account at renewal.
- Build strong client relationships through regular communication.
- Work with both external and internal stakeholders to support on client service delivery.
- Ability to work with a CRM system to maintain client contacts.
- Maintain a good level of Energy market knowledge.
- Manage development and delivery of detailed business and mobilisation plans.
- Assist the Operational Delivery teams with ad-hoc and regular requests.
Skills (i.e. communication / problem solving / autonomy/ analytical / meet deadlines)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build client relationships.
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Demonstration of commercial understanding to support client retention.
Knowledge (experience, qualifications, IT Literacy / packages, commercial awareness)
- Degree or equivalent industry experience at middle management desirable.
- Good experience in the energy industry (minimum 2 years)
- Exposure/Experience in the European Energy Market (Essential)
- Evidence of managing accounts highly desirable.