7 days ago
The ideal candidate will be responsible for appropriately evaluating the cost of utility-scale renewable energy projects and evaluating the cost to take them on.
- Maintain knowledge of competitive advantages in the industry to aid the bidding process
- Resolve cost discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Obtain accurate quotes for materials and systems to establish accurate cost estimates
- Bachelor's degree in related field or 15 years equivalent experience
- 7 years of Estimating Experience
- 3+ recent years of experience and demonstrated skill in directing cost estimating and cost analysis of full EPC and BOP scope for utility renewable energy projects.
- Knowledge of NEC requirements and other industry standards.
- Must be a United States Citizen