14 days ago
The Green Recruitment Company are partnered with a Renewables Investment Management firm who are looking for an ESG Investment Manager to help develop the sustainability criteria for new M&A acquisitions.
You will be presenting reports and findings both to the firms' Investment Director and the board (quarterly), creating new forecast models for acquisitions and leading on market research.
- Develop the ESG investment framework from scratch - including consideration of corporate governance matters
- Active consideration of risk implementation management and proper regulatory requirements
- Implement new investment criteria with the modelling and M&A team.
- Work alongside the board in improving corporate governance matters within the business
- 4 years' experience in a similar role, would suit anyone looking to move from advisory into industry
- Strong working knowledge of ESG performance metrics and reporting standards
- Familiarity with the market and understanding of how specific ESG trends might be applied to real assets investments
- Good financial modelling skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills