about 2 months ago
EPC Technical Bid Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
The Green Recruitment Company is working with a multi-technology EPC company who are currently looking for a Technical Bid Manager. This role is working in a fast-growing team. This role will help to provide estimations for the construction of new utility scale PV plant and grid connections across Europe.
- Provide BOS/BOP cost estimations for the construction of new utility-scale PV plants and grid interconnection infrastructure.
- Prepare and use standardised tools, templates and processes to prepare accurate EPC cost estimations.
- Prepare documentation package serving as inputs for financial modelling and decision-making processes, in o-operation with project management, engineering and business development teams.
- Support tender processes for the evaluation and selection of subcontractors and consultants needed for construction of utility-scale PLV plants (EPC-RFP Tenders, and for the technical due diligence of the potential acquisition of new projects.
- Be a key point of contact for subcontractors and consultants
- Support the managing processes of TBBs for the potential acquisition of new projects, including technical site visits and construction-risks assessment.
- Support the different project steps with the related services and procurement activities
- Observe regularly the possibility to find new, alternative and more capable subcontractors and consultants.
- University degree in Business Economics, Engineering, or similar
- At least 3 year's relevant experience in similar role in the PV industry
- Familiar with BOS/BOP estimations and EPC Tenders/proposal structures for large/utility scale renewable energy power plant construction projects
- Good technical understanding for evaluation of offers
- Open to the idea of regular business trips
- Business fluent spoken and written English and Spanish skills. German and Portuguese would be an asset.