Up to £85,000 (Depending on level of relevant experience)
2 months ago
The Green Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting our client, a leading Energy Generation, Distribution & Commodities trading business, in support of their expansive & innovative decarbonization efforts. A key focus of which, lies with the shipping & logistics arm of the business.
With exposure to the business group’s wider decarbonization projects across oil & gas, as well as new fuels such as hydrogen & ammonia - the priority focus is across Environmental Compliance of the shipping operations;
- Overall management of carbon data & act as principal interface between the HSEQ, Operations & Shipping Teams.
- Managing all environmental & carbon related data flows, developing sustainability & decarbonization strategies taken from real-time data.
- Management of any related Sea Cargo Charters, ensuring all elements of the commitment are adhered to across the group.
- Stay in tune with any/all related technologies.
- Facilitate & participate in JV’s, think-tanks and structure groups, pushing forward the decarbonization agenda.
- Monitor & report on GHG data
- Manage relationship with Siglar & all accompanying reporting responsibilities.
- Ideally, graduate degree in technical discipline
- 5 years + experience in a top tier energy company or energy consultancy
- Strong quantitative, analytical skills, excel and power point capabilities
- Strong preference for somebody with an understanding of global energy markets
- Passionate about making a positive impact to global sustainability agenda.