20 days ago
Join a global company that has established themselves within the market as sustainability experts and have over 300 active clients which include various government organisations, financial institutions as well as commercial entities. My client provides expert advisory with regards to carbon pricing, product foot-printing, net-zero solutions, and sustainability solutions more broadly. As manager of Energy Transition APAC your role will be to add energy systems and energy efficiency expertise to our Singapore team so that they can provide expert advisory to all relevant stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide expert advisory on energy systems and energy efficiency to all relevant stakeholders to assist their transition to towards net zero carbon
- Develop and originate relationships with new clients with an emphasis on energy efficiency and energy systems advisory to achieve revenue targets in Singapore and more broadly Asia-Pacific
- Manage client projects with regards to leading the problem-solving effort, managing analysis, research and QA, managing project teams and managing project budgets and finances
- Compose high quality proposals that address the needs of potential clients that also illustrate my client’s methodology and credentials
The ideal candidate will have:
- Tertiary degree
- Experience leading consultative projects within the low carbon energy sector
- Demonstrated track record of business development including proactive responding to formal tender processes
- Demonstrated track record of originating new business
- Desirable knowledge of energy systems which include renewable energy grid integration, heat decarbonisation, hydrogen etc.
- Expertise surrounding the key components of energy efficiency; energy audits, energy management systems, energy efficiency policy/technology/project development/finance
- Experience of designing and delivering innovative projects and programmes
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in the above and they will be passionate about continuing to work within the green sustainability space.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not wait to apply.